Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Have used similar.......

Still have a Diawa Mini-Spin oufit (breaks down to 5 sections) that I keep in the truck for that creek or pond I run across in my travels...

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I have seen people use them. They're real flimsy. I was at Matapeake one time and saw this pole bent almost halfway. The guy started reeling it in and I'm thinking it could be, a huuu, um oooohhhh...a friggin 3 inch Perch.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haa haa.. that is funny...

Another question, that flyer has a endorsement of North American Fisherman, is anyone a member?

I joined because of the lure of being able to field test new gadgets but no luck. Magazine articles are not as in depth as I would like it to be either...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Jang I am a member and get a manual every other month whether I ordered it or not. I called the people up and they said sorry it will not happen again. We will see.
I agaree with you. They come from Minnesota and have nothing much to say about the type of fishing done around here.

·
Registered
77 Posts
THose rods suck...dont plan on ever getting a good hook set or being able to reel in any fish of size without the rod snapping apart like a chair that post subway jared sat in.

-crabby

·
Registered
71 Posts
jangwaugh,
Definately don't buy, they are junk. Years ago I bought a 10 foot med-hvy rhino telescopic and it has alot of backbone it stays in my work truck if i ever run across a nice spot.I think it is discontinued though.:(

·
Registered
720 Posts
Axon, those are some cool rods in that link. The ones in the silver finish look pretty nice. Just wonder how much they are? Looks expensive.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Dang

INTER-GO Rods are guideless by inserting Lines inside rods, which realige well-balanced fishing rods.

You guys should be pros at that.:rolleyes:

Rods with no strings attached. Now that's a concept.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts