Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make a long story short, my wifes cousin works for an importer and she has access to buy some items at cost. We were talking over the holiday weekend and she's senting me two 11' or 12' Tica or Tsunami rods. If anyone is interested in one or both of them let me know. I am not really looking for another rod right now, but I wasn't going to pass on a great offer. Last year she got my father in law a pse crossbow for less than half of what a local shop was going to charge him. When I find out the models I will let you know. I should know by thursday when she email me about it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Me Too

Im definitely interested. Im always looking to add to my arsenal...........Tight Lines

MC

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know what will be sent yet

She is only sending me two, maybe I could get a third, but it is unlikely. The only thing I think I have a choice in is the length, and if its baitcasting or spinning. Oddly, if I didn't take her up on her gracious offer, her father would have been mad at me.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Baran -
I see a business opportunity for you. You have a supplier and you have eager buyers. No need to bid on Ebay for Ticas when we can call you for an order (and you give us the P&S discount price :) )

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your probably right about that

I just don't want to step on anyones toes who is a regular seller. I will run it by my wifes cousin and see what she says. To bad I can't get a penn 525 mag from her. I have been too cheap to pick one up. My wife hasn't been buying any of her items lately so I don't have an excuse. I have a 11' sealine-x casting rod sitting in my basement waiting to get used.

·
Registered
31 Posts
If you get any extras let me know.Alway looking for more.Also mabey something to use off a pier.Thanks...iowabohunk

·
Registered
194 Posts
Better late than never

Please add my name to the already lengthy list.
My chances are slim I know.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Rod selection

Put me down for a 12' conventional if it works that you can access them. :D

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I might start selling on the side

To make a long story short, due to the interest in these items, my information has been forwarded to the apropriate salesperson who is going to send me their pricing as soon as I get a state sales tax id. In the meanwhile I am hoping to find out what is being sent tomorrow. thanks for the interest. Now if I could only find someone who sells the 525 mag cheap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts