Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to finish Xmas shopping list today . When I looked at the surf this AM it was looking very tempting nice greenish blue clear water . Wanted to put it off another day but I found the will power and was just a bit chilly for me . Anyone else venture out ?

·
Registered
140 Posts
went out this afternoon 2:00 to 6:00 incoming tide, juno beach, using my favorite roberts ranger lure, 4 big jacks cravelle, my 10 year old son was been drag in to the ocean by the biggest one , i will post pictures later, it was coooooooooooooold, koslow i will be up there next weekend, maybe i will see you.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be down that way Airnuts let me know how your plans go . :cool:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Xmas duties

No, Kozlow. I did the same and hit the stores to do my part in the Christmas economy. Of course I felt I owed it to myself to pick up some tackle while I was out. I hope to break in the new Kroc spoon on the beach sometime tomorrow - temperature permitting, of course.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know what great minds must think alike because by some great force I myself was directed to the sporting good section to pick up something for my stocking . I my head out once it warms up a bit may try for some Pompano .Water looked nice and clean this AM .:D

·
Registered
140 Posts
leaving fort lauderdale at 8:00 am saturday, melbourne 10:30 am shark pit 12:00 pm until dark, sunday pit shark 6:30 am until dark. hope it doesnt get to cold, im from the rain forest, not used to this cold weather.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weather man says daytime temps in the 70's from tuesday on thru the weekend . And mostly clear .

Hopefully there right .:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts