·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 weeks of down time and no posts . just wondering if all is ok

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yea i was startin to think that its been awhile since shes been on?i was thinkin bout postin somethin like this but looks like you beat me to it topsail. Hope to hear from her soon

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
She is probably taking a break. She will be back for sure!;) :D

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
she has had significant blood pressure problems.. hope she is ok

·
Registered
320 Posts
Ooooo not good, she need to check out my web site, blood pressure is nothing to mess with. I had a kidney transplat due to unchecked blood pressure............ prayers to her.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Whew.............

just found my password in one of the moving boxes. Unfortunately I couldn't remember it. I had a stroke of bad luck recently. But all is better now. Thanks for thinking of me guys.

I won't be much in the spirit of talking fishing however. I'm a bit depressed as my right arm will be out of commission for some time.:( I have a lot of hard work ahead of me in the upcoming months. Hopefully I'll be back in full swing by summer. I sure hope so. Left hand typing is no fun at all.:(

Beachbums......I did read your article on transplants. It was informative. One never knows how things have a way of creeping up on ya. My advice is the same as yours. Keep a check on blood pressure. Your life could depend on it.

Take care all!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thrifty, glad youre back,
what happened to your arm?

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Good to have you back Thrifty and take care of the arm so you can fish with us.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I'm popping in here and there. Sorry for the late response. Been thinking about fishing though. I just unpacked the "rods." Even came across some old mullet while cleaning out the old freezer. Unfortunately I couldn't bring the freezer to the new apt. They only allow up to size 18 cubic ft...........so I had to get rid of the 23 cubic ft one.:( Now all I have to do is figure out where I put the case with the reels.:eek:

Oh Topsailbum.....about the arm??? Let's just say I took one risk too many.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Thanks NS4D

I am loving it here. Well, not the traffic though. Had an accident on Princess Anne. There I was just sitting there minding my own business......when "Bam"........got hit from the back. Well, not really bam, more like thump, "do you need a push lady?" Guess the guy behind me didn't have patience with me when I was coming out of the parking lot trying to get out in traffic. Can't figure it though. What was his problem?? After all, I had only been trying for 10 minutes. Guess I'm not in Kansas....oops I meant Portsmouth....anymore. :rolleyes: 25 mph is definitely a thing of the past.

Sure hope I don't turn into one of those dredded impatient anglers. With all the driving "peer pressure" around me, some of that impatience is bound to rub off on me.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts