Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't seen him on the boards lately. Anyone seen Leaddraft?

·
Registered
823 Posts
HAVENT SEEN OR HEARD FROM HIM IN A GOOD WHILE!!!! dont know whats going on

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't seen him either. Hope he is doing well.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Yes I'm still

here but as of late, I'm having legal troubles from my mom and dad, as I was put into a position where I had to get my oldest daughter from them too stay with me... (shes 13), I've got full legal custody of her, but my parents seem to want to keep her with them as she is "the daughter they never had",, They have went so far as too accuse me of molesting my own kids! I've had the DSS investagate me thus far, and all charges were unfounded and the case has since been closed. Anyway I'm currently waiting for papers to arrive since I've heard that they are refinicing their house to hire a lawyer to take me too court here soon. But as soon as I'm able I'll be fishing soon (this weekend I'm hoping), And I'll be posting my weekly /daily report soon. As I've heard that the trout action is heating up on the north end of Wrightsville beach....
Sincerly tight lines David

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
:eek: Man you need to take a break and just fish again! Hope everything turns out alright for you.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to hear about the family troubles. Keep us posted, we all worry about how you've been. I was about to start taking bets you had gotten pulled in by a big ole monster of a fish. Take care and let us know if you need anything.

·
Registered
823 Posts
GOOD LUCK DAVID

1 - 8 of 8 Posts