Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about going to a new spot tonight to try for some Striper.... Anyone going out anywhere this evening? I realize the wx is supposed to turn ugly later; that's why I'm going. I imagine there will be a good bite up until the front pushes in. Any thoughts?? Who's goin' where?!

Zigh
><((((*>
:D

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Your point on the bite before the front is right on. A long time ago, I was catching Specks from the surf, when a front showed up the bite shut off like a light switch. But the bite before the front was red hot.
As far as tonight, nope I am going to the Outer Banks for 5 days with nothing to do but fish. The boys ( 5, 15) and I will fish from Carolla to Buxton and give it our best shot to nab ol' Line Sides.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice to hear from you Wilber......

Good Luck to you and your boys!! Please give us a report when you get back?! I may be in your neighborhood this evening.....

Zigh
><((((*>

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
right on cue

Hey Cdog- Good Luck in your shooting of the cue.. Do you play in a league? Where? Maybe at the Corner Pocket?! Just curious....

Zigh
><((((*>

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Yep, shoot league.But outta Hampton not Corner Pocket,didn't realize they had one till last yr. Would be a heck of alot closer.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Anyone do anything?? I see a lot of posts where ya'll were going but no posts on how it went.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tuning for turkey

I stayed in and got the place ready for Turkey day. It's at my place for the 1st time, and the place needed a good once over. I wish I had gone; seemed like a good one...... Fish On

Zigh
><((((*>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts