Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plan on heading out tommorow morning to Dam Neck and maybe Sandbridge. I know the birds have not been working the beaches to hard but dont want to miss it when they do. Is anyone planning on going out there. If you can think of any other places that seem to be better choices I am game.
:) :cool: :) Woody

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hit the inlet about an hour before dawn then on to the fort and Sandbridge. Nothing happening on any fronts. No birds, no boats no bites.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well, if you're looking for some comedy early in the morning :) , you can find me on the pier at NOB from about 4-6am. I'm going to try to catch some bait :rolleyes: (HAHAHA) and then head over there. Looking for a double-skunk :eek: , and honestly hope I get disappointed. Gonna bring my x-mas thermos, so at least I won't be too cold with those NW winds coming in. :cool:

·
Registered
36 Posts
i was at sandbridge this morining at about 11:00. it was my first time there and was only scouting new locations, so i ad no rod with me. talked to a guy striper fishing who told me nuthing was happening or had happened since he had been there. but you know rockfish, can't ever rely on em.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts