Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
True That!! At least when youre fishing it and its dead and you are freezing your A$$ off you can just take a dip, all you need is a towel to dry off with, I mean they dont call it the "Hot" Ditch for nothing.

:D

·
Registered
191 Posts
waz up blue
went out for hour a cbbt and slow then bam
there they were the tide is really low ya have an extra set of pilings without water
just left few min ago and the sandbar is about knee to waist deep

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Recently I was told I could access the
Hot Ditch turning left at a church on
Cedar. Could someone please tell me if
this is accurate? I did not know you
could fish the Ditch by the shore.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Fished it by boat recently ( check the boating board thread ) and I've heard you could get to it by land, but I've never done it. Besides after fishing it by boat it looks pretty unaccessable by land, mainly because it's surounded by private (VA. POWER) and gov. (the hiway-64) property. The new marina( which I think is called Ches. Marine)that you can see from the high rise on 64 is close but I'm not sure if you can fish off their property either.

·
Registered
57 Posts
yes, Fish'n Phil, you CAN get to the HOT DITCH by land, although, to be perfectly honest, you'd have to ask Hook N Sling'n about it. He took me one morning, and although we got skunked, I think it's a great spot with unlimited potential to have some BIGUNS in there.

Ready for a do-over Hook? Lemme know!

Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts