Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everybody,

I writing hoping some one can help me find a waterman or anyone who catches bait fish. I want to have a large shad, alwive, eel, minnow and hearing supply this comming year. If there is anyone here that does it or knows anyone that does it for a living please forward me some info via pm or at 202-378-6202 Warren. Thanx if anybody can help you guys can. :fishing:

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
hey everybody,

I writing hoping some one can help me find a waterman or anyone who catches bait fish. I want to have a large shad, alwive, eel, minnow and hearing supply this comming year. If there is anyone here that does it or knows anyone that does it for a living please forward me some info via pm or at 202-378-6202 Warren. Thanx if anybody can help you guys can. :fishing:
Shad are off limits unless you are talking about gizzard shad . Minnows you can catch on your own or purchase at any decent tackle shop . (Hearing):confused:Herring can be caught by the bucket loads in the Springtime on the Potomac and eels can be found at either Anglers or Warren's Bait Box .

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not exactly what I had in mind

well what I'm looking for is a fresh and live bait supplier for my new bait business in my area. Alot of the better places are too far out and the other places are just:--| too many changes in ethics im guessing. So my plan is to offer fresher livlier bait for less $$$ closer to home. I'm almost there. I already have good bit of interested old school fisherman pushing me to crap or get off the pot so I'm throwing my feelers out. Maybe one day soon I can be a site sponsor like Greg's

·
Registered
126 Posts
The DC AREA does need a REAL Bait and Tackle Shop since about the only one left is Cheverly Sports. He sells GREAT Bloods but I don't think any "swimming" baits. Good luck in getting one going but if it was easy, EVERYONE would be doing it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
amen to that.........

shoot me a couple prayers and thanks for the well wishes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts