Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I will be working the night shift at IRI tonight and likely friday/saturday as well. Silver CRV with a black PVC rod holder on top. Say hi!

·
Registered
142 Posts
If in-laws stay the night I may just go up the road to Conowingo but if I wake up to no house guests I may venture down to SPSP.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Visiting family in southern Maryland so headed out to PLO this morning. Beautiful weather and water is clear and flat. Fished from 9:00am-2:00pm, and got nothing. If I did not change to fresh bait every 15-20 minutes I could have used the same pieces the whole time. Did not see any bait or birds working as far as I could see. Packed up and threw lures for a bit with no results.

Might be my last outing this year, hope others did better.

Quickcord

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IRI is pretty dead. Hit it with 2 other regulars and we managed 6 shorts, biggest 12".
You did better than I did along with anybody else fishin Blues n' Stripers. Dead city except for a few keeper Blackfish which I saw at the inlet up intil dusk. No bait at all. Water clarity was so so. Fished the outgoing to ebb.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Hit iri Friday. Full moon had the surf up to the dune and waves breaking over the jetty. Fished from 7am till 11 no bites

1 - 10 of 10 Posts