Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll definitely be hitting the Narrows Saturday if I don't go to the shore, but I'm considering hitting AI.

Anybody else going? I like the forecast for this weekend and think there could be some amazing striper action.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Well Hat and I were talking and it looks like we might head out there and do some fishing overnight and through the next day. I hear Rugger might actually be tagging along too. It will definitely be cold but it does look like fishie weather again if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
I'll be there..

As I do not have a 4X4, I will be fishing the South parking lot near the ORV zone early Sunday AM around 2 or 3 AM. They have been catching some nice stripers on lures lately and I will probably target them in the early AM hours around sunrise.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Changed my mind..

Decided I have a better chance fishing IRI North jetty tomorrow morning. Stop over and say Hello if you're in the area. Cammy jacket, blue jeans, Tica rod, and Nautil reel. ;)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Heading out there tonight till tomorrow evening. Going to go at it alone unless Hat80 decides to go. Probably going to freeze my kahones off but it will be worth it if I get into some nice fish. I will be in green Ford Escape, if you are there stop by and see if I am still breathing!:eek: Plan on hitting the narrows till about 7 pm and then head to AI. Tight lines All!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts