Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not seen any posts from him in a long while. he was posting a lynnhaven pier report almost daily,but now seems to have vanished.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I heard from him! He said he misses the board but work and a new game have taken up all his time. He said you can check out the free game at www.americasarmy.com - it's the most awesome thing ever seen online.

Oh yeah, and he is going to be at the pier some this week and will hope to see you guys out there.

lol....nah on the real, I have been busy and yeah I had family in town. It has been a lot harder than I thought to get this hosting company running and I have been HURTIN for cash, but rent is paid and things are going to get better soon.

I stopped by the pier but didnt stay long twice this last week. They say the stripers have bit and some good sized blues. Round heads and skates also.

On the beach between my condo and the pier I ran into a couple of guys fishing one night about 12am - they were absolutely tearing the stripers up! Big ones!

I'm dying to catch a cobia or a flounder...also anticipating the spanish macks. I will have all this work stuff under control and will be fishin a lot this weekend I hope. LETS PRAY FOR SOME SUN AND HEAT! Chicago is warmer than here! lol

Tight lines till I see you again everyone - Can't wait to fish with you guys soon.

·
Registered
72 Posts
since this topic is all about you Graphixdude, I have a question. Did you change all the settings and background and stuff on the lynnhaven pier website or did the guy that works there?

Just wanted to know

·
Registered
300 Posts
I gave the site to him finished, and he decided he wanted to play with PHP modules so, you see a lot of broken links and stuff there. The guy that is married to the pier owner is named Hoyt, and he is a genius with Linnux. I offered to keep the site running smooth and updated, but i guess he is using it as his own hobby, so I am not responsible for things that don't work there. Like I said when I gave the site to him everything worked.

I will have a profile published very soon with all the sites I have done over the last 5 years and you can see my work there. The lynnhaven site was a lot of fun to build, because I love that place, and the owner gave me a season pass for doing it, but I am no longer doing the upkeep (unless he gets sick of messing with it and lets me). Hope that answers your question.

·
Registered
255 Posts
whats your name on there? i'll keep an i out for u on there next time i play. mine is hitman518
nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts