Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It sounds like the beaches have royally sucked but the boaters (like Zigh) have been having luck out on the boats.

Has anyone tried the Seagull recently? If the fish are staying deep, that might be the only shot we'll have at them.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Cross your fingers

& fix another drink. I hope you get the reply you want my friend. ;). Goodluck on your trip!...Tightlines

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Th night I got 3 dinks at Chicks, Badddogg got 10 keepers I believe at Sea Gull. Never know. Ya wanna join me at Frisco?;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
hey Cdog i was down at chicks you might of herd us we were the drunk ass people at the party at a house down their..

hey Clayton my new philosphy
! ! ! !
VVVV
My new philosphy, If ya can't say something nice say what ever the [email protected] is on your mind and tell them to shut th [email protected] up! :D

oh wait thats what Ive always done lmao...

·
Registered
206 Posts
yeah sand flea i have been out on seagull twice with good luck. both times the seagulls were lineing the bridge on the way there. maybe i just got lucky i don't know but both times have been in the night hours.

dan lee

pm me if u are coming down i need a good night of fishing before the season ends

·
Registered
135 Posts
Man Clayton i havent fished with goat in a grip... I got hit with the snowboarding party bug, unless the rods fit in holders on a boat and you dont have to stand in cold water or get sandy im staying home till the summertime [email protected] cold nights on the point in the front of a truck with two or 3 guys im more for warm night between a pare of legs in my nice warm bed... :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
cdog thats him he is one of my buds from a while ago ask him about that crazy white guy that works with him he'll tell you a few stories

·
Registered
161 Posts
I heard some good news about the CBBT.

The owner of a bait store in Greatbridge told me that he has been fishing by boat, relatively close to the Seagull pier the last several nights. Three nights ago he landed a 44# rock using a live eel. He claims he was almost within casting distance of the 1st island.

He has also caught quite a few in the 20's and 30's.

December 12th of last year he caught a 49# rock in the same general area. This monster is on the wall in his bait shop.

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I'm coming into town Tuesday morning. I'll be spending most of my time on Seagull if the beaches continue to not produce fish.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts