Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering "Where's Tha Fish" If anyone has any new reports around these areas I would sure appreciate it so I can make up my mind where I might go tommorrow, I heard some guys say Cape henry had some nice big blues and some spanish but they were in a boat, also heard spot and croaker aroung the oceanfront pier but on the small size. Did enjoy reading the post about the sharks being caught at the north end of VB, makes you wonder just how many sharks we have around here. Gonna try to catch some of themSand Fleas today with my son, see if these bugers really work!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hey Gus, if you don't mind me asking where are the pups being caught? I haven't really been fishin for them yet, although I know a spot in Hampton they like to hang out in the fall. :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Little Island/Sandbridge,

I fished from 9:00-10:30 pm. Small-medium size crocker and small trout were everywere. There was a nice Striper caught...about 20 inches, and one Skate.

They closed the Pier at about 10:30 due to distant lightening. The new Condo's at the end of Sandbridge Rd. apparently had a fire..there was one firetruck there when I went by, and I passed 3 more further down Sandbridge Rd headed toward it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts