Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate always asking and would rather be surprised but with an hour and a half drive I like to play it a little safe lol. All I'm really trying to target is white perch or anything else tasty. I'm bringing a buddy out that's never fished before and would like him to have a good experience.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One other question, should I chase the 4pm high tide? I've never had any luck there during the day, only at night or early evening.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I've only been over to the 450 brodge once this year and just got small perch a few of my coworkers have gone here amd there with no luck. spsp or kent island would be a better chance of getting some good fish just bad weather thus weekend so it's gonna be ruff out

·
Registered
330 Posts
If you have a boat fort armistead is a free launch. Use jigs and jig em up. Bottom fishing will be picking up. Find structure for your perch.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I went during the day and it's dead. Baby rocks and crabs eating your bait. I usually have luck at night but haven't had the time.

I wanted to have some fun so I changed to a small hook and caught a couple needlefish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts