Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if any body had a repot of long creek.if any body does can you tell me . because i herd adout somebody catching a 29 inch speckile trout.:barf: :jawdrop:

·
Registered
160 Posts
me and a buddy are heading out thursday i will give a good report. i can say a little over a week ago i slayed good size puppy 23-26" on mostly cut spot and clam.
good luck if you go out

buzz

·
Registered
8 Posts
:D Hey I am trying to find new places to fish, I normally fish the lynhaven inlet on the side of the new boat ramp but I havent lately since my daughter was born and also due to all the comotion going on with that new ordinance prohibiting fishing from the banks, so I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction of long creek. I mean if you guys don't mind giving up that info.......

lupe

·
Registered
634 Posts
there is no new ordinance prohibiting you from fishing the banks of lynnhaven..lots of ppl still fish there everyday..only one i'm aware of is the ordinance about anchoring in the channel.go fishing man!

·
Registered
20 Posts
There is the "NO FLY FISHING FROM BEACH" sign there apparently even though I have not seen it. That really wouldn't affect me anyway because I wouldn't waste my time fly fishing on a beach because of the rise of the sand behind you not allowing an easy back cast if you are in the water. There are better places to fly fish.

It is much easier to fish a beach with conventional tackle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts