Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Months ago, a few of you suggested I wait until Fall to hit the Tank. OK, it's Fall now. Are they hitting yet? What's the news regarding what kind of fish, how big, how many, what bait, etc? For a while there was nothing but Blues there, and even they were scarce most of the time. Is it time? Or is that pier so far past its prime that it just isn't worth going to anymore?

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Silence is as noisy as can be.............

That sounds like some secret agent BS.....

Dude why don't you check it out at around sundown on a falling tide and come back and report it

·
Registered
94 Posts
I was there about three weeks ago. The lights were on and i fished from 10pm to 3am and there was a lot of poping and slashing around on the surface of the water. i had a few nice blues but no stripers then but again that was 3 weeks ago. O and there was plenty of bait around. the spot were taking earth worms.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Give it a shot;The fish could be anywere at this point.I might head out tonight;its still windy but do able.I catch fish in unbearable weather somtimes.This stuff makes my head hurt but I will find a way to fish out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts