Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say how nice the Frisco Hideaway is.
Well, …..it was great!

At first I will admit I was a little nervous being that it was someone’s house, but it is set up just like a hotel. Once you open the door, it seems like you are in a hotel room. Ken, Jody, and Tater are super nice folks. There hospitality can not be found at other places. The atmosphere was perfect. My wife & I sat outside on the deck enjoying our favorite beverage and we both committed at the same time “this is soooooo peaceful!”
It was the most relaxed I’ve been in a long time. It was all due to the laid back environment the Wilson’s have created.

And as far as fishing is concerned….:fishing:

The location is awesome, just minutes from Ramp 49, ten minutes to Ramp 55, and not very far from the point ramps.

I would recommend the Frisco Hideaway to anyone and everyone.
I will be back, soon I hope!:D

Thanks Ken, Jody & Tater!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Get tater to show you some hook settin lessons. We were fishign today and he popped a sand tiger so hard it almost came outta the water!!! I know the lil fella can fish, but good lord, that was something to see!

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
Get tater to show you some hook settin lessons. We were fishign today and he popped a sand tiger so hard it almost came outta the water!!! I know the lil fella can fish, but good lord, that was something to see!
Yeap,had Jody drop him off there today,while I worked..:rolleyes:

I came out there to get em and bunch of my buds said I should be proud of the youngen,he's gota h*ll of a hookset... :D

Mike,not sure if you were still there,but Jack caught one right as I got there and Skid was hooked up to one when I left with Tater...

Lenny,thanks for the kind words,but the way those rooms are set up is all Jody,trust me...... :D Glad ya had a good stay... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts