Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maybe I am a freak of nature, and maybe not as bad as the day Jerry died, and to some who may know, or think, 3/4 (3/5 for the die hards)one of, if not the original Punk band (many forget Tommy, and remember Marky), passed Johnny Ramone, joins Joey and Dee Dee, and in my opinion, though not a commercial success, who could forget (at least if you heard them), Sheena Is a Punk Rocker, Sitting In My Room, It's Not My Place In a Nine To Five World, I Wanna Be Sedated, Beat On the Brat, Blitzkreg Bop, Rockaway Beach, a TRUE American Band, and probably not the most genious musically, but that three or four chord, fast and hard driving music (in under three minutes, and the ENERGY), maybe influencing other punks (S ex Pistols), I am saying too much, and maybe I need a "Labotomy", but the boys from the Queens were down to earth, what you see is what you get, in your face, kinda rocker want to be's, and I may not care "who Took My Baby Away", sometimes we just gotta go back to "Rock 'n" Roll High School" .

Johnny, you are now with Joey and Dee Dee, and though you may not, the Ramones will live.

Now, if this AIn't fitting for a BS board, nothing is, but I gotta say, I do love the Ramones!

Long live rock, with all of her memories:>(

On the bright side, I can't wait for front row seats to see the band they got up there in Heaven, it's going to be awesome.
:(

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Well shaggy......I have a feeling the group that's headlining "the lower level" is probably going to rock purdy darn good too.Looks like ya got it covered either way :p :p .....the R

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
The Ramones,

Were rock gods,where I grew up in Bay Ridge,Brooklyn....they will live in immortality!

Rock,Rock,Rockin roll High school

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Always alive in the heart of America, at least mine. Alot of great memories and some very hazy ones associated with that bunch.

He's to Labotamy.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hat80 said:
and they have their place in time. Three chords? You have to remember, three chords is what started it all! ;)....Tightlines

Thankfully the real musicians took the time to learn a few more. :D

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Not so fast sport....

50's cliche, I-vi-IV-V progression and still use today allot! :p :p :p....Tightlines

E-C#m-A-B I-vi-IV-V
E-C#m-B-A I-vi-V-IV
E-A-C#m-B I-IV-vi-V
E-A-B-C#m I-IV-V-vi
E-B-C#m-A I-V-vi-IV
E-B-A-C#m I-V-IV-vi

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
......hmmmmmm,Hat you've been hangin out at the stuck in a cave thread with NS4D too long.I know cause i smell burnt rope :eek: :eek: ....the R

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
And Hat ,take this....F-7 C7#5 F-7 FdimBb7 Eb^Ab7 G-7C7b9 F-7GdimC7b9 F-7 Bb7B7Bb7E7#11 G-7C7 F7#11...........Bb7F7 Bb7G-7F#-7 :cool: :eek: :cool: ;) ....the R

1 - 16 of 16 Posts