Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not bad for having only 1 arm! Purty werk Walt!

Yea I can still build 'em just can't use one to go fishing, the doc says the brace comes off in a couple more weeks and maybe I can do some light fishing in December.

What he don't know is I'm going as soon as I get the brace off; I'll just get someone to cast for me if I have to.

I've drug this thing through epoxy at least 20 times in the past 2 months

Thanks Ryan, Al, and RuddeDog

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
What did you do to your arm??

·
Registered
5,350 Posts
Crap.............Hope it does ok, that suck big

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Crap.............Hope it does ok, that suck big
Thanks man!

It hasn't been any fun but the Doc says I should recover 100% in 9-12 months, it's just driving me crazy that I can't do everything I want to do right now (like fish).

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
1. Rod looks awesome! Beautiful work!
2. Damn that brace looks awful.
3. Once you're healed up, can you throw a major leage curve ball? Boston needs new pitching!

Get well SOON and go catch fish!

·
Registered
541 Posts
I've had 2 friends have the exact same injury in the last couple years (happend to both of them swinging a softball bat). They have both made full recoverys & have had no lasting effects.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
You may want to take the Dr's advice. I would not over do it. You may find yourself having the same surgery again or making the healing time twice as long.

I learned this after knee surgery by dragging a dead deer out of the woods 4 days later. That was a bad idea. I hate to see you suffer the same fate.

Nice wrap!!

Darin

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Damn Walt. With one arm you're still putting out beautiful work. Hope the healing goes well so you can get back to the feeshes. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts