Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, the first feature from this year's lists of suggestions has come in. February's Angler Of The Month is Jake Ace. Send in your nominations for future months!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Great choice!

I have enjoyed reading his many posts.

(My nomination for the next angler of the month would be for anyone still fishing. Brrr!)

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Congrats Jake Ace as someone else stated your post are enjoyable please keep e\them coming

·
Registered
291 Posts
haha davb i could try to fish up in nothern virginia but wouldnt do to good. The only ponds id fish are frozen. Yea jake ace deserves it. I enjoyed reading all his posts.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Congrats! We need you to come up and show us how to find the flounder in the Bay!

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
wow, 1200 flounder? I have never caught a single flounder. Then again, I guess I've never tried to catch one.
Watched a guy drop a minnow straight down at North Beach and catch one though.

Keep up the tagging. Looking forward to the next featured angler! Great addition to the site.

·
Registered
57 Posts
No kidding Sand Flea. Quite a list of posters with nothing but good things to say about Jake. Of course, I probably should stay away for a few weeks so I'm not tempted to start telling stories about Jake of a decidedly different nature. :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings Kimosabby!

Aw cmon'... its winter time! We need SOMETHING for entertainment. Can't be worse than some of my "highlights" -- like my drawers dropping to my knees while fighting a fish (happens so often I've taken to wearing suspenders), or a fine for public urination in November at 2:00 am in a New Jersey "resort" town (I was framed!) Let's toss some of Jake Ace's skeletons out of the closet!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts