Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has a crystal ball? What is the weather going to do? I'm ready for and 8 AM cast if the forcast looks good.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please call me on my cell phone, My cell phone's email is broken untill monday. I will check in at 7:30 in the morning but until then I am off the net.
703 675 1604

·
Registered
272 Posts
hey charlie.

i wont be able to make it this weekend. i'm a bit under the weather.hope in a couple days i can shake this off.

i"ll see you guys later.

:(

·
Registered
797 Posts
get well soon...

dwight, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. charlile, bob and i missed your company on the casting court this morning.

roy yarmouth

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to hear that you're under the weather, Dwight. Hope it doesn't last long. We had a nice cast but it was a lot humid, we just needed a bit of a breeze. Thanks for the reducer Ralph, I'll try it out this evening. Bob and I only lasted a round or so more and left right after you. See you all next week.

·
Registered
797 Posts
reducer should serve to bury the hatchet...

poser, sorry i took so long to return it. i hope you wasn't thinking i plan to steal it or something [there is not much room left on the tee shirt.] i hope mine will come soon, along with my quattra tip with the next order. i am looking for some big things from you with that reducer; [i saw some sparks of brillance today that i had not seen in awhile] if for no other reason than i can take credit. really, you work hard and that helps to motvate the rest of us.
bob looks like he got his rythmn back. i understand he is getting some coaching from some heavy hitters.

roy yarmouth

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ralph, thanks for the reducer but it didn't work. I could not slow down with the VMax even casting off the reducer. I tried Sunday untill I was worn out. If you find that you need to use it , you are welcome anytime. I will let you know if there is any progress with the current order. Thanks also for the compliments. I have not missed a morning cast. I just got back this morning and did not do well. I was too fast and had troulbe keeping the rod flat. Oh well, it will give me something to think about today. See you this weekend.Give me a call when you get a chance.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ralph, thanks for the reducer but it didn't work. I could not slow down with the VMax even casting off the reducer. I tried Sunday untill I was worn out. If you find that you need to use it , you are welcome anytime. I will let you know if there is any progress with the current order. Thanks also for the compliments. I have not missed a morning cast. I just got back this morning and did not do well. I was too fast and had troulbe keeping the rod flat. Oh well, it will give me something to think about today. See you this weekend.Give me a call when you get a chance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts