Pier and Surf Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
13' uncut blank was bought last year by dsurf and built by Wayne Fowlkes. Chrome Fiji Guides with black wraps with silver on the top and bottom with a hint of blue in the middle. Butt section is shrinked wrapped. 34" from bottom of butt to reel seat. It is simple and in terrific condition. I orginally had it matched with the Daiwa Grandwave, but I didn't like the reel and traded it for a 525mag. The 525 has upgraded ABEC 7 bearings and in great condition. It's hard to part with, but starting to accumulate too many rods. Between the two Diawa Saltiga Surfs (35 and 40), the AFAW Big Beach and the CTS being built, I have to part with the one least used. Combo for $400 and pick up only. I live in VA Beach and work in Chesapeake. PM your email and I can forward some pictures and answer any questions.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price drop to $325.00

Price drop to $325.00 and will sell separately if interested. Contact me with questions.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fish Bucket,

Forward me an email address for I don't know how to post pictures on the site. Or, tell me how. Rod only for $250. Reel only $100. Together $325. I'd like to do pick up only for the tip section is much longer than the butt. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I understand. I sent you the email. Believe it or not, my family and I are headed up to Ocean City, MD the day after Christmas and probably going to go to Wildwood to visit more family. If that is in the vicinity, let me know and if you are interested, we could make arrangements. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Final Price Drop to $300.00 for combo. Pick up only.

Final Price Drop to $300.00 for combo. Pick up only.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Reposting due to deals that fell through..

I'm reposting. $300 for both Allstar 1509 Rod and Penn 525mag. Pick up only. I am in the Virginia Beach Area. However, I am making a road trip to Atlanta at the end of the month and willing to bring it with me if that helps anyone interested.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
VA Legend

I'll take $225 for the rod, $100 for the reel and $300 for the combo. I'm not too interested in any trades unless the new ABU 6500c3ct mag high speed is involved.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Atlanta at the end of which month? and will you be driving through Charlotte?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry, I forgot to tell you when. I sent you a PM.

"I'm going down Friday, February 27, 2009 and returning Monday, March 2, 2009. Let me know if you are interested and I'll bring the combo with me."

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.