Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
I saw that not too long ago. Pretty disturbing to say the least. I with you Dogg, makes me sick to think about it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Its rediculous, habits like this is why my father, grandfather and other older fisherman can only tale stories of good fishing in places that struggle to maintain the fish population. I guess its wrong to wish bad on commercial fisherman, they do have to earn a living to, but they are way more likely to be irresponsible with our marine resources. What can we do? Letters don't seem to work.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Its rediculous, habits like this is why my father, grandfather and other older fisherman can only tale stories of good fishing in places that struggle to maintain the fish population. I guess its wrong to wish bad on commercial fisherman, they do have to earn a living to, but they are way more likely to be irresponsible with our marine resources. What can we do? Letters don't seem to work.
Letters don't work nearly as well as dollars do unfortunately. When the folks who makes the laws have their pockets padded by certain groups, they can get whatever they want done.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Letters don't work nearly as well as dollars do unfortunately. When the folks who makes the laws have their pockets padded by certain groups, they can get whatever they want done.
The possibility of not keeping that pocket lined may speak very loudly. Look at Dole she finally started to listen when the election was getting closer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts