Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys just got back from my AI trip. Left the area at 10 this morning and after an hour stop at Bass Pro shops... and 2 hours sitting still in traffic here I am 10 hours later. Well the report on the fishing won't take long cause nothing was hitting. NOTHING!!! I did find out some really neat news from a friendly Ranger when i got on the beach sunday. NO TRAILERS ALOUD ON BEACH!!! SOOOOO since all our gear was in a handy dandy trailer that we just onloaded with chairs and gear,,, we loaded it back up and headed to wal-mart to buy a carrier for the back of the explorer. Should have known then it was one of those weekends. I fished from top to the bottom and nothing anywhere. Caught a few tiny sharks and skates in front of the bull pen but that was it. Plus no fresh bait, did get some week old stuff from martins at 30 cents a pound but other than frozen that was it. But the weather was nice and still had a good time. thanks for the tips from those who gave them (only made 1 wrong turn on the bait shaggy!) and will try again when I get the chance.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Coming all the way from Pittsburgh, using internet directions, and only one wrong turn isn't that bad (probably my fault). Sorry about lack of luck, but if interested, try to line something up in March or early April, and we will get together. Spring fishing a tad more comfortable than what we are heading into.

Seen Camper trailers out there before. Don't know what that rule is, but guess I'll just keep cramming the Jeep.

Have a nice Thanksgiving.

Have Jeep will travel. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts