Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to join me? I'll have room in the truck... I usually meet at OC WaWA around 5:15 or 5:30, stop at Bev's to get bait around 6:00 AM, hit the OSV area and start fishing by 7:00 AM...

Sandcrab

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Wish I could SandCrab but Littlefish has a football game at noon on Saturday. Hook 'em up!! :beer:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Sandcrab, wished I could go, would really like to hear your thoughts about fishing the Severn, anyway, thanks for the invite, let us know how you did..

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sandcrab, wished I could go, would really like to hear your thoughts about fishing the Severn, anyway, thanks for the invite, let us know how you did..
GB,

I've had good luck fishing the Severn but only during in the Spring. You can catch tons of white perch on green curly jigs near the pilings. The Summer time has lots of catfish and some rays. I've caught some flounder as well. Blues during the Summer on metal during sunrise. Stripers are not so abundant after the spring.

Stay in touch - I'll be making more runs to AI and IRI soon.

Sandcrab
Bowie K-Section guy

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stop by...

...I'll be at AI tomorrow in a blue Silverado with a camper top if anyone wants to stop by. I'll probably be fishing South of the Bullpen - maybe near the VA fence.

Sandcrab

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not so good...

Strong wind from the South all day - Later in the day there was light rain. 6 oz held well. Only undersized trout on cut bunker... No takedowns....

Sandcrab

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
This is turning out to be a really frustrating year. The stripers are usually out in force by Halloween, but this year it's just dead. If it keeps up like this I wouldn't be surprised to see Chincoteague holding fish into the New Year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts