Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something for those of us who can't be fishing tonight. Colts vs. Patriots!

Let the football season begin

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Hey...that's not feeshin related,and hope fleas bags yer post :D :D :D :D

ya know there is only 1 great AFC team....go Dolphins!

Tha only team ta go undefeated...ya I will start hearin ya Steelers fan...but since I AIn't feeshin.....just bring it....and it's gotta be feeshin related

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
You know, I'm thinking maybe we should put up an "everything else" board to catch all these sorts of threads, rather than wacking 'em.

What do ya'll think?

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
flea....

I dunno...I can come up wit some crazy stuff,esp...if the B/L's and the anxiety of feeshin the next day keeps me awake...like 2nite...can't wait ta get ta IRI!

Should be spendin time wit the misses and my lil 1 but I am hackin @ the keyboard.... :D :D :D ..But I am in favor fer "everythin else".......as long as FLF is buying.

got 50 clams on NE ta spank the Colts 2nite....more money fer IRI...and FLF's dancer....

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good Flea! As much as we all enjoy fishing sometimes it's fun to just horse around with friends.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Nserch4Drum said:
Hey...that's not feeshin related,and hope fleas bags yer post :D :D :D :D

ya know there is only 1 great AFC team....go Dolphins!

Tha only team ta go undefeated...ya I will start hearin ya Steelers fan...but since I AIn't feeshin.....just bring it....and it's gotta be feeshin related

I always knew there was a reason you and I got along. ;) Great minds think alike! :eek: :D

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Okay, I stayed quiet as long as I could:

Dolphins, no Ricky, no Boston, sink to bottom of ocean, at least this year. Plus they took Coach Shula from the Colts.

Indianapolis, sucks, they took the Colts (but at least the Irsays went along).

Deadskins, well fans hated the "REAL" Colts, and Colts' fans hated the 'Skins, but for the most we get along. Plus the owner was more than a thorn in the side of Baltimore getting another team, thanks Cook, but now 'Tonians are angry at Angelos for keeping baseball out of Washington, talk about the city of double talking and flip flopping.

Cleveland, mad at Baltimore, because Baltimore got a team the same way Indy did (but didn't Cleveland get a team pretty quick?), Raiders left Oakland then returned, so did Rams leave L. A. but St. Louis got a team quick, the Cardinals, were St. Louis, but Biddie ended up in the desert. But every one mad at Baltimore, go figure.

Anyways, go with defense, defense wins championships, maybe not Super Bowls always, but me 12-4 Baltimore (and it won't be the first time I am wrong.

Long live the "Baltimore Colts", Johnny U, Raymond Berry, Willy Richardson, Matte, Ameche, Lipsom (Big Daddy, I believe), Lenny Moore and Lydel Mithchille, Roger "big Eared" Carr, Earl Morrel, Artie Donovan (AIn't seen him on Letterman lately), Curtis.............. I'll stop, but I still got some more memories, Bert Jones, Billy Troup, John Elway (wanted to play on the west coast, and yeah he was "Dynomite", and yes my geography lessons may have been different, but don't like Denver either) (west coast or not).

Damn, I can hold a grudge, but I can remember a snowy night while living in Arizona that I was watching ESPN, and the Mayflowers were leaving the Owings Mills complex, as tears and beers were flowing. Forgot Lou Michaels, and SOMEONE out there might remember Tony Linhart (damn that was a SCHWEEEEET, kick to win), as they say on the Rome show.......

"I'M OUT", oops, in a minute....

Tagleaboohoo is a jerk Now I almsot feel better. Couple more decades and I may just be totally over it. (Season ticket Colts and a diehard fan, think it was the 4100 Club out of Brooklyn Park, them were some days, back to when Ali, stung like a bee, and, sorry, yeah I like him, Elvis was King)

Ooops again, forgot Philly, only because of Owens, now awhiles back, Vince Pappolli (?) sorry if spelt wrong, but he was the original "Rocky".

1 - 20 of 25 Posts