Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
only in England... I know of 1 built rod that may be for sale but that's it... they are sweet though... when they get back into the US I'm gonna gewt a blank just in case something happens to my custom... :cool:

oh and welcome to the funny farm...

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I'm tellin ya I spent 2 days on the phone last month looking for one... the only built rod I found that was available was one Steve Austin has... Steve is the importer and he has none and not sure when he'll be getting any...

there is a rumor there are a couple other guys looking into bringing some in but the key word here is rumor...

WRI has a blank that's the next size up from the Estuary, I'm thinking 2-5 oz 11' if you're interested in something a bit heavier... I bought one from Clyde that is really sweet for the heavier plugs and big metal...

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Which CTs are you talking about. I got me a 5-8, and really like the feel of the blank, especially the weight, I havent built it yet, but will next week probably. Wouldnt mind building another

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.