Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am out in the boonies, doing the kayak and bank freshwater fishing. I have yet to go salt in 2020. (Had a dynamite winter!) What I need is a reason to believe ..there are fish out there in the briny! Especially interested in my usual haunt,the BBNWR. Until I get positive news I will be in some swamp, river or lake keeping SOCIALLY DISTANT.BY REQUEST!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I caught 2 taylor blues 2 weeks ago at Back Bay on a spoon. Had two poles soaking bait (frozen mullet on one, BW and squid fishbites on the other), but no bites. Going to give it a try tomorrow morning, I'll post an update if I actually catch anything.

·
Registered
32 Posts
7am-9am, end of outgoing tide. One taylor blue on half of a frozen finger mullet. Threw a stingsilver and kastmaster w/o any hits. Nothing on squid. Super windy and the water was rough, but 4oz pyramid stinkers did ok. Water was super dirty, took less than a minute for the lines to get tangled up with weeds.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I am out in the boonies, doing the kayak and bank freshwater fishing. I have yet to go salt in 2020. (Had a dynamite winter!) What I need is a reason to believe ..there are fish out there in the briny! Especially interested in my usual haunt,the BBNWR. Until I get positive news I will be in some swamp, river or lake keeping SOCIALLY DISTANT.BY REQUEST!!!
Managed a 17 incher this morning at BBNWR on the outgoing tide (see my post for pics). Yes Adder, it is OK to believe
😋

1 - 4 of 4 Posts