Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congradulations to Charlie and Candy on the birth of their new 8lb.6oz baby girl Isabella.Charlie says both baby and mom are doing fine.
bob

·
Registered
576 Posts
Well done Candy,

I hope that you and the baby are doing fine.
Charlie - I do not think that 'Zzipplette' is a suitable name for the new arrival - LOL

Keep well - Led.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Congrats on the newborn and nice to hear everyone is doing well!

(Gotta be a T-shirt slogan in there somewhere about distance casters and their rods.) :)))

Many good wishes for the future, Will.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Congradulations Charlie , you're going to need a bigger RV soon .Keep it up and you will have your own team ,"Team Luppi".
Hope Momma and baby doing good ,see ya soon.
Connman :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
We are two days into it and eveything (except my internet dsl line) is just fine. Thanks for all the good wishes and fun things you all had to say. I got the word via cell phone , the morning after, about Leds suggestion and I begged Candy to, at least, let the middle name be Zipplex or at least just a big Z. She said no and you're too late anyway I just filled out the cirtificate anyway. So I tried guys! We are on pins and needles waiting to see if this one will have colic the way Victoria did, so far she's a lamb. And don't get me wrong, Vic ( who is now 28months old) is worth the trouble,even though she's a wild one( I wonder where she gets it) but for a while there we wondered. Got to run, I'm on an errand and just stopped by the shop, Thanks to all again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts