Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A humble, but not an official welcome to Georgia

Know it's not "your own", but we on the Maryland/Delaware board have sorta gotten along. Welcome to the community, and speaking as a southern boy from 'Bama, let's try and git along.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Yes!!!! My great state is finally represented! A wonderful day indeed. I'm proud to have been a key factor in this development. Thanks Shaggy for comeing up with such a simple solution!:D

It will be ok to share a board with S. Carolina, after all, those folks are allright once you knock the dirt off of them and teach'em to comb thier hair.LOL.

Yes, a wonderful day indeed!

(Shaggy, you chose to move up there with them yankees?)

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Two things, Maryland is considered a Southern state (below the Mason Dixon line) though probably split way back when. Second, until I was of age, had to go where ma and pa said, thus probably and proudly the northernmost southern state. My wife and I have thought about moving to South Carolina, but now that the "Peach" state is represented and become something more than Atlanta and Savanah (?) maybe just maybe we could consider that place :cool:

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot, as they say two heads are better than one, and the infamous Hat80 was there helping to lend a hand.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Sorry Hat80, did-not purposely forget to give you some credit...Guess I just got excited.

So, thank you shaggy and Hat80 for teaming-up and coming up with the idea! I get the feeling from board that Hat80 is a well liked and respected. Sorry I failed to give him due credit.

Down here we have this joke about Atlanta.....Whats the best thing about Atlanta?......It's surrounded by Ga.

Yes, Maryland was one of the boader states that was split. Even here in Ga we had some of our northern counties that were split.

Thanks, Fatback

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Shaggy, Hat, Fatback and Flea, great team work on getting GA on board. Nothing wrong with sharing. We MD folks have made some good friends with the DE guys. It's all one big family anyway. Way to go guys. :) Shaggy is probably already planning some way to get down there and explore your beaches.:D

Catman.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts