Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Wife just told she secured us a cottage in South Nags Head for the Week of New Years, for free. God I love this woman.

Well I haven't caught a Striper for the Surf this year, soooo, New Years Day is It. I can't think of a better way to Spend it.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
HHmmmm...... "The South Nags Head P&S New Years Day Striper Event"...has a nice ring to it,huh?.........the R:D

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
R. . . .
Some how I don't think it would be the same with the wife and kids. But, I'll be at the Inlet New Years Day, come on down.
But there probaly won't be a cook out afterwards.

Sorry . . .Sorry

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I hear ya Wilber!....... time fer someone else to step up and play host, but I believe your shindig's gonna be a tuff act to follow.....the R

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't get me wrong, I loooove to host a party. I'll do it again any time, Except New Years, that's family time for us.

I am so darn ready to get rid of sorry a$$ 2003 I can't stand it. It was the worst year for us ever, I even thought about changing my name to see if that would help. The only good thing for me all year was the P&S gathering.

Anyway here's to 2004, may it be the best year any of us has ever had.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I'll sip one down on that note and c'mon 2004.....the R

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Wilber, I'm heading down th 2nd, will give ya a call. Will be feeshn from inlet to inlet I guess.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Cdog I am tempted to join you! Hmmm let me think about it tonight on my long trip to FL. I have to be back in MD to spend New years with my girl but that weekend I might be able to slip away. I will let ya know.:)

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
FL FISHERMAN, let me know! Would like to hook up with another of th warriors! :D If ya let me know soon enuff might have a place for ya ta crash instead of your truck.;)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
I will run it by my girl in the next 3 days and will get back to you! I have never been so you will have to show me the ropes!:)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
There is no doubt in my mind that you are a great guy to fish by. Anthony says you are a true warrior too! So would like to officially say: Welcome to the clan!!:D Now we got to fish hard enough and get into some monsters!:)

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cdog, gotta' head out on the 2nd. Call and I'll tell you what I have found out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts