Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two guys were on a lake fishing using worms when one of the guys gets a nibble and reels in his line.

To his dismay, he reels in a bottle. He uncorks the bottle and out pops a genie. :eek:

"I will grant you one wish" says the genie. :D

He ponders the situation and finally decides on one wish.

" I wish this whole lake were turned to beer!" says the excited fisherman. :)

In a flash the genie turns the lake water to beer. :eek: :eek:

The other fisherman looks at the boat now surrounded by beer and says "You idiot! Now we have to pee in the boat!"

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Good one Sandcrab
Don't think I have ever heard that one. :)
Kozlow

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Koz,

Glad you liked it. Are ya getting your long johns out yet? Heard the cold weather is getting ready to knock out the orange groves in Northern Florida.

Stay warm and fish. ;)

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Last time I looked for them I could not find them. :mad: Went to Wall Mart they didn't have them. :mad: Had to resort to sweat pants over jeans. :) I think I will set this weekend out. :(
How about you and Husky, are you two planning a trip or are the wives having you all commeted. :p

T<---->Lines
Kozlow

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
And it snowed in Savannah today, not alot, but enough to freak out the locals.

News Bulletin From the Weather Channel: Due to a frigid Artic airmass causing single digit temps up and down the East Coast, forecasters believe that Hell may freeze over tonight. :D

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
The whole East Coast is getting smacked. Here in Baltimore it never left the teens today, and they're now calling for 10" of snow on the Outer Banks (a very rare occurence). I love winter but I think I've about had my fill of it.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
today was the coldest day in 7 years. and with the artic chill hasn't been a winter this cold in 7 years either. and yes i too am sick of it. it is ok though look like i will be in iraq this spring/summer 125 degree days and 75 degree nights :eek:

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
The only thing I'd catch right now is fishsicles. :D I'd imagine the cold is going to kill the trout that are still here, so I may have to wait a month or two before I can go back at them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts