Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
never tried them but i think they would work if you wanna pay 30 dollars for one lure. might have to save up my allowence for a while and give it a try. just better hope you dont loose one:jawdrop:

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've figured out why these are so expensive. They are hand-crafted, or atleast hand-painted. I'm suprised it doesn't say so in the article.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It never was an issue of

the workmanship of the lures, but I do believe it was mentioned in the magazine article.

My interest was in whether they perform well.

Has anyone on the board used them firsthand?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Which size lure would you be interested in? You already said the color.

Give me a little time I might be able to make one for you to try.

·
Registered
194 Posts
lmao!

Yes I knew that!

I think the world's too uptight about being politically correct.

Nothing wrong with a southerner who calls a northerner "Yank". Hell the local baseball team is called the Yankees.

Afterall, we call southerners ______, uhm, nevermind. lol

As long as you got a rod and reel, yer cool with me. :D

·
Registered
194 Posts
sorry to hijack the thread for one second...

1- I hear the Yanks are close to signing your outfielder.

2- Been messing around with the fall blitzs of smaller fish. Nothing over 15#'s the last two weeks, but plenty of fun. ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Gary S :jawdrop:
I'm fishing this weekend too. (legal post)? lol

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Thats right Gary wants to go to NY, Its all about the $$$ and the aura for playing with the yanks. Thats alright we know who won the championship!:D $$$$ doesn't get you everything!;) You can bet I am fishing this weekend!;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
"15 yds - FL FISHERMAN - illegal post..."

"...after reviewing the play, the angler did not make any references to fishing. 2nd down..."

FLF - gotta admit them Yanks rule the baseball world though. How many championships? :D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
ummm

After reviewing the play it looks like it has been edited which makes it a legal post! 1st and 10. Yeah but think about it FL marlins 2 for 2 now, unbeaten in the post season. It sounds good huh! LOL Have them stripers left your area yet addict?(legal):D

·
Registered
194 Posts
No doubt they are perfect in the 2 times they've been there. I give 'em that much.

The fish are starting to make the move south slowly. We're hunting for our year end cows now. Still some blitzs going on.

You'll be into them as soon as we start cod fishing. ;)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Thats good, save us a few of them cows! :D Tight Lines!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts