Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We strarted out going to Smallwood park but it was closed, :mad: Then we to Sandypoint and it was closed, :mad: Due to down power line in the park, Then we went to Matapeak and stayed until 1am and then left because nothing was biting :mad: On the way home we stop at Alexandria Power Plant! (LET GOOD TIMES ROLL) As soon as you put line the water the Stripers were trying to pull the poles out your hand :D :D between 5 of us we caught 15 Stripers smallest being 18in and Largest 25in and 6 Montser cats nun under 14 pounds. :D all caught in 4hours.
A Bad Friday :mad: and A REAL GOOD Saturday Morning :D All Catch Release because I dont eat anything out of the Potomac that far up.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
The Alex. power plant is all way a day saver..what did u catch the rocks on ?..there some nice walleyes there too..Hey Tony when the next time your at matepeake and it's slow check out romancoke pier.. in stead of turning right on to matepeake go straight to the end of the road :)
later Dre'

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Andre I caught the Stripers on herring and Thanks for the info on Romancoke.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
releaser
Please Forgive me, Just one of those day.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey TonyG,

Wher is this Alexandria Power Plant and how do you get there :confused:

MC

"Remember,The further you cast the longer it takes to bring the big ones in." ;)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yeah how do you get there. I'm a catfish lover and would give my girlfriend's left arm for a nice size one

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From 495 take Route 1 North
First traffic light, make right
follow road to South Royal St.
Make Left onto South Royal St.
Stay on South Royal for about 2 1/2 miles
There is a Kayake Shop on the Right, Turn right and park anywhere in front of the shop.
Follow trail around to the left til it comes up to the outlet pipes. Fish along the right side of it.

Happy Fishing! :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rex
There was one along time ago not sure now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts