Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Both the mag and the tica(ueha conv 4-10oz)are in excellent condition. Both were puchased in june of this year.

Looking for a diawa emblem or shimano baitrunner and a 12' spincast surf rod.

WILL sell 245.00 firm

FISH(Finally In Saltwater Heaven)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
1. don't like leveling all that line after a 100 +yd cast
2. respooling after most every nest(line cost adds up)
3. just lazy I guess !!!!

I figure I'll get another spin combo and fish worry free.

I'f I ever want to get into competition casting maybe I'll try conventionals again but until that happens I'm a spincast fisherman .

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
I have no spinn stuff so can't work a trade. But number one goes away once you get used to it. Number two is easily fixed. Let me know if you would like that info. I also cannot help with three but I believe it is related to two.
Also rember 8-n-bait is hard on fingers, sometimes bloody.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Bull City
I have a shimano baitrunner 4500 and a Pen Spinfisher Big Game Surf Rod SBG 6811 H 11' 2PC. 15-30 LB 2-8 OZ If intrested contact me.:cool:

shimano baitrunner Put line on it never used. Rod used once

·
Registered
490 Posts
Bull City

Lightweight, High Performance Surf And Jetty Rods.Ranging from 7' to 11' 3" in length, Penn Spinfisher® Big Game surf rods are built from advanced, lightweight yet powerful two piece graphite composite blanks. Ideal for casting lures and baits from beach or jetty. Six of the eight models are performance-matched to the larger Penn Spinfisher® SS and Z Series reels. Two models - the new SBG-6910 and the SBG-6911 - are conventional rods matched to Penn's conventional casting reels, including the GS Series, Squidder®, Surfmaster®, Beachmaster® and the new International® 965.

Little information on the rod
http://store.yahoo.com/tackle/noname.html

·
Registered
830 Posts
I have a Emblem X 4500 T on a Tica 10' 6" that is rated for 2-8 oz. They are both in great condition. Will trade either or both.

Tight lines...

Ken

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Seems you have a lot of options here....

Have a Shimano Baitrunner 4500 (used a half dozen times) and a "New" Tica UEHA632002S 10'6" rated 2-8oz/12-30lb...

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Did mine

now yours is full. But heres th info. 5500 A, used it three times last yr. Should be in excellent shape. Will take it to my local tackle shop an get em to check it out if ya want.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And the reel goes to Cdog !!!!!!

I would still love to trade the conventional rod for a fiberglass cork handle spinning rod .

what do you say wizardude or kenmefish

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
It is very easy to fix the 525mag. Open th left side plate. You will see a cariage that is holding the Magnets observe the size of the Mags. Go to Radio Shack and buy 4 of the closest size you can (Neodium). Bring home raise the cariage by using the slide. Slide the magnets one at time under each of the mag's(the polarity should alternate) one small drop of super glue for safty sake(they should stay by themselves just fine) replace the plate. Fast is still way fast but slow is slow. Next make sure the slide play is right. I just want the smallest left to right tick of the spool, but Salty wrote a great instruction on it. It might be found by searching the board but with the upgrade it may not there. If you have any more questions let me know.

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Owe Shucks....;)

bull city said:
And the reel goes to Cdog !!!!!!

I would still love to trade the conventional rod for a fiberglass cork handle spinning rod .

what do you say wizardude or kenmefish

Well, mines a cork handle "graphite", not fiberglass, but even though I'd like to get into conventional for surf fishin (since I use conventional for everything else but ultralight), don't want to get rid of the rod without the reel. Just as soon pic up another outfit ;) Sort of like my 10'6" anyway, don't know if I really want to go to a 12....

But thanks for the offer............

1 - 20 of 22 Posts