Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Lame data reports

As an Ex-Commercial Fisherman, I plead the 5th. As for the banning of winter crab dredging, take a count of how many "PEELER POTS" hit the water to capture and KILL thousands of Females. (Sooks) 40+ dredgers don't come close to that number.......I'll just go :fishing:

·
Registered
846 Posts
.......I'll just go :fishing:[/QUOTE]
how bout you just goooooo cause you cant go fishing due to all the time consuming paintballing:eek:

·
Registered
448 Posts
.......I'll just go :fishing:
how bout you just goooooo cause you cant go fishing due to all the time consuming paintballing:eek:[/QUOTE]

Always got time to fish.....11/17 Rudee...3 Specks over 22" and plenty of Striper just a few inches under legal. How's your fishing been?? :popcorn:

·
Registered
728 Posts
As an Ex-Commercial Fisherman, I plead the 5th. As for the banning of winter crab dredging, take a count of how many "PEELER POTS" hit the water to capture and KILL thousands of Females. (Sooks) 40+ dredgers don't come close to that number.......I'll just go :fishing:
AMEN

I'm glad some else realizes it. During the mid to eairly 90's when peeler potting became big- you could ontice the drop year to year. I don't understand why guys still hassle with them because the pots don't last not time maybe a 1 1/2 season tops and every thing else you would catch in the pot made more wasted time.

thankyou for stating this

go fishin:fishing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts