Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anthony and I are going to do another marathon fishing trip this weekend. We plan on heading out tonight around 6 pm. First might try narrows for some crabbing. See if we can get some nice softshells or peeler for bait. Then going to the tank to load up on some nice spot for bait. After that going to rt 50 bridge in O.C. to liveline them spot thru the night. Then heading to A.I. to do some drum fishing in the orv area friday. Will fish there thru the night. Gonna get some sleep sat night in hotel then wake up and go on our tog trip sunday. It is gonna be a long weekend and I hope we do well at every place we go. I got camera and will take pics. We'll give report when we get back. Tight Lines to all going fishing this weekend!:)

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
We may have to do a little flounder fishing as well. I heard that it's really getting good down there. Just a little thought for you.
-Anthony

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks fisherman! Don't worry I didn't forget about you. I just haven't gone anywhere local in the past few weeks. We'll see about next week:) Anthony do you realize you just said the "F" word around me! You know I am still looking for my doormat for my new house I am going to buy someday!:D

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Shanty Town Pier

Do you guys know if the pier is still open at Shanty Town? I know that they are supposed to close down due to a new contruction project( another good walk on site lost to vacation homes) Ask around if you can and try and establish an official closing date..I caught some nice trout and flounder there late October of last year....it's nice there because you can back your truck up right up to the dock(pier)! Have a safe trip! Tight Lines To All! Murphman:)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We'll check it out murphman. We will let you know when we come back.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Shantytown was a nice pier to fish from. I used to fish there a lot when the OC Princess was docked there. I would fish there all night and jump on the OC Princess the next morning. I will be sad when I see it next year when everything is demolished. I believe that construction will start next year so it should be open for the rest of the year until the bait shop closes down. Then it will be free for the rest of the year.
-Anthony

·
Registered
10 Posts
What? 4 day fishing trip? :jawdrop:
I've never had a chance to do that in my lifetime!

My wife will never allow me back in the house if I come back from 4 day fishing trip.:D

Good luck. The weather should be fairly nice.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Yeah my girlfriend wasn't too thrilled about that. I "owe" her one. I'm kinda scared on what that is going to be. She has been really great this year since I've been doing so much fishing. And no she's not mad at you Jason. In fact she has a cute cousin I think she could hook you up with ;) . Probably so we'd stop fishing all the time :D .
-Anthony

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:eek: SWEET!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Oh no,

Anthony don't do that. He's not good for much else when he has a woman. I think he gets P-whipped easy, know what I mean? Remember what happened at the Tank, he had to leave at 11:30pm.:eek:...Tightlines

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I was gonna wait until after the fishing season was over. He's no good to us anyway then ;) . Just messing with you buddy.
-Anthony

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
He knows we are just messin with him.

Hell if we didn't, he would think we didn't like him anymore. However I am putting a greatest hits of Jason songs CD together for the Tog trip.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Cat and Mouse

Hat,
Your're like a cat playing with the mouse(Jason) on this one! It's so nice to day, how come you are not fishing? I have tomorow off, taking the kid fishing ..tight lines to all! Murphman:cool:

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
murphman,

It's like this, if you dish it out you better be able to take it. He dish's it out pretty good. I'm just pitchin the ball back....Tightlines

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I'm so glad there someone out there that has the chance to fish for 4 DAYS Good luck and have fun for all of us.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts