Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is no fish story i was in oceans east and they have a picture!!!! it was weighed in i guess a few days ago. this is a huge flounder!!! it was caught with a buck tail under lesner thowing for striper!! anyone heard about this? this is a pic everyone should see. maybe the guy is on here if so thats one hell of a fish

buzz

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
I know the guy.Jeff Knight.

A good friend,he lives down the street.I really didn't know he did that much feeshin.

Well I will post his catch.

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Now that is a doormat! It should have had welcome on one side and goodbye on the other! Tell him I said that is one nice fish:)

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
fish

yea the big lesner flounder, i had em hooked once and my buddy had him too just almost within reach, but he shook off two feet in front of him;) . no really theres probably one bigger sittin down there right now. I remember a guy got a big one like that last year while trolling for striper with a strech 30 ...no lie

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
Rockhead-I remeber that story.The flounder hit during the winter months @ Ruddee Inlet.

Gotta get my buddy's girl to scan the pic and have it e-mailed to me,so it will take a minute.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Lats December a work mate of mine caught a 28 inch flounder in december at the 9ft shoals of the high rise on a stretch 25.. he was shocked at it.. But there still around late in the season just no one fisher fo rthe big flatties.. And i as well heard of the lessner fluke.. Lucky ba$tard..

Another one of my friends this season caught an 8.13 flounder at the seagull peir and the dude put the fish on another scale not certified and it went 11lbs.. so he went with the uncertified scale for the citation report...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts