Pier and Surf Forum banner

Interested in SPSP SPRING FLING

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Sad news - It looks like I will not be able to make the fling this year due to haven to make a road trip to Pa. to take my mom to see her family.

Good news - It looks like Catman32 will not be able to make the fling this year so if yall get a pool going he will not win it this year.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
For the record, there is no longer a tree. It is gone. That said, it's surf fishing from the sand.

Sorry guys, looking like I will not make it as I haven't managed to finish my taxes yet. I finished fed and MD, but still working on VA. Who knows, maybe I'll still make it.

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
D'oh!

Just came back in. Nice to meet the folks who stuck it out. The weather was pretty miserable--cold, rainy and windy--but a few fish were caught. May try to make it back out later if the weather improves.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Sorry I missed you guys. I got up at 5:30 am and watched the weather till 7 and figured no one would show so I went to FSP for 2hrs. and got soaked but did catch a 25"er. If anyone showed at SPSP I hope you had a great time. Hope to see some of you down there in the future.

Tracker :fishing:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Grasshopper and I were there for awhile. I made one cast and my hands were so cold that I could not control the line.
I need wipers for my glasses so we decided to call it a day.
I was glad to see the guys that were there and met Matt on our way out.
I still felt good to get out.

Wife will kill me but on the way out I told Tom that i had a suspicion that she had forgot something when she packed the cooking equipment. I checked and she forgot the hamburger meat. She said everything was there so I took her word.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE SHE DROVE TO SANDY POINT TO MAKE SURE THAT WE GOT THE MEAT??????

How is that?

·
Registered
117 Posts
It was a soggy day, but it was nice to meet all that came. A few fish were caught. If it is of any interest to anyone I will be out tomorrow, the sun is supposed to show itself!!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
:D
Grasshopper and I were there for awhile. I made one cast and my hands were so cold that I could not control the line.
I need wipers for my glasses so we decided to call it a day.
I was glad to see the guys that were there and met Matt on our way out.
I still felt good to get out.

Wife will kill me but on the way out I told Tom that i had a suspicion that she had forgot something when she packed the cooking equipment. I checked and she forgot the hamburger meat. She said everything was there so I took her word.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE SHE DROVE TO SANDY POINT TO MAKE SURE THAT WE GOT THE MEAT??????

How is that?
Don't throw her back. She's a keeper

81 - 96 of 96 Posts