Interested in SPSP SPRING FLING

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Dude,

I was just having fun with you. I don't usually have a problem with the guys there. I take em as they are. Besides, they aren't twisting anyones arm to buy stuff there.
No problem as I said I was just trying to help the non locals find bait. There seemed to be some concern about it. I have only been to Anglers 2-3 times in the last 15 yrs. So I have no feelings about them either way accept ya gotta drive right past them if coming from the westernshore

Hope to see you out there :D

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
This sucks. Gonna have to back out on this one. The coin just isn't gonna be there. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
yeah, I sat down the other night with Boss Dogg and tried every which way to find the extra coin. We could do it but it would really stretch us real thin and I can't take that chance at least not right now. She's still not cleared by the Docs yet to go back to work so I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Who knows, I might get some overtime between now and then but the new admin at township hall has really cut back on the overtime so vacations, personal time and sick time have really taken a hit. I'll keep my paws crossed and hope for the best. We'll see.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Wife should be able to take care of herself then so I am going to try and make it. I will have a couple friends with me and they are chipping in with the food and my gas.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
I was hoping you could

make it.

Looking forward to cooking and fishing with you again.

·
Registered
8,390 Posts
What ya don't know is this is how them Northern boys have us go up there and teach them how to fish :D

Eugene, I will put in a request with the wife to bake one up but if Teo shows up I aint getting in the middle of yalls fight to get that cake, if Al rides up with us he has to sleep facing the wall and shave his legs :eek:

Sorry fellas... gonna be in sunny San Diego for Easter weekend and the following week.

Gonna hate to miss casting 8-n-worm, but got a charter trip planned with my bro-inlaw and uncle.

Good luck and my money's on Catman32.. Catch em up!

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Won't be the same without you AL

Sorry fellas... gonna be in sunny San Diego for Easter weekend and the following week.

Gonna hate to miss casting 8-n-worm, but got a charter trip planned with my bro-inlaw and uncle.

Good luck and my money's on Catman32.. Catch em up!

It's going to be quieter......:D

Have fun in the sun...

Say Hi to Arnold for me...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Dr says that it is too close to the surgury for wife to be walking in the sand for her to come.
I will be there with Tony Reya and Tom Sanders.
We will be bringing two gas grills, hamburgers, hot dogs, and buns.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Soory folks I tried to get that weekend to come down but unable to since it is the easter weekend so I hoping there will be a fall fling

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
MetroMan - Your more than Welcome to come

and Welcome to P&S.

Am going to update the food list later tonight, some am not sure what we still need.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Someone please let me know if the date gets moved, because my wife is telling me we're going to Ohio the weekend of the 11th to visit her sister, who was recently hospitalized for ovarian cancer.

Have a good outing guys!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Are most people gonig to be fishing from the pier, or from the rock jetties?

I've never been here before, so I don't know what's what.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Most, if not all of use

will be fishing from the lone tree on the beach and to the north.

Go to Google Map and locate Sandy Point State Park and you will see a lone green tree on the beach between the small craft parking lot and the bath house.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Someone please let me know if the date gets moved, because my wife is telling me we're going to Ohio the weekend of the 11th to visit her sister, who was recently hospitalized for ovarian cancer.

Have a good outing guys!
I was hoping the date would bet moved too but I think it's too late in the planning stages so I guess we will have to look at the pictures

61 - 80 of 96 Posts