Pier and Surf Forum banner

Interested in SPSP SPRING FLING

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Ok. Do I need any permits or licenses, if so where do I find them?

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
****** For those that don't know ******

Circle hooks are required during Catch & Release in MD.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Circle hooks Required If ...

During Catch and Release, Maryland Tidal Recreational Fisheries Regulations for 2009 only require nonoffset circle hooks if using bait and hook having 1/2 inch gap or more. However, the same regulations do say please to use non-offset circle hooks.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I have conflicts on my calendar for all of March and April and most of May.. as always, it seems, I book up before I can have fun. :confused:

BTW Easter Sunday was a hard sell this year. But mission acomplished.
If all you all have a fall or summer fling count me in and I will cook and bring food.

I know some you guys and would like to meet the rest..

Capt Mike

·
Administrator
5,774 Posts
By April, you'll be able to get bloodworms pretty much anywhere. Ya'll can have one person buy them again, but feels like an unnecessary complication.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Count me in

I'll be there. It'll be a much longer trip this time around after moving down yonder...

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I'm in. I'm new to the forum and would like to meet yall. Anglers Sport center is right down the road from SPSP and they usually have a good supply of bait on hand.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
I'm in. I'm new to the forum and would like to meet yall. Anglers Sport center is right down the road from SPSP and they usually have a good supply of bait on hand.

:eek::eek: :cool::cool: :eek::eek: :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
Dude,

I was just having fun with you. I don't usually have a problem with the guys there. I take em as they are. Besides, they aren't twisting anyones arm to buy stuff there.

·
Registered
5,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
What the day will be like????

Since this will be my first time, maybe someone could tell me a little about the day. I'll be There.
It's like a big family cook out.

Get there when ever, earlier the better; especially if your bring a food/dish to share, fish and then around 11 or so we will start cooking the hotdogs, burgers and chicken and getting thing setup to eat and then some more fishing and eating leftovers from lunch.

If you want you can help set things up, cook and/or clean up.

41 - 60 of 96 Posts