Interested in SPSP SPRING FLING

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have done many in the pass and I was thinking about organizing one again on April 11, 2008.

We have never held this after opening weekend -- to many people.

But with the economy the way it is, am not sure enough people would be willing to travel to it; as last year we had people from NC and CT.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
I'm off that weekend, I'm in. Question? Is there any place near by that I can bring my two dogs?. I can bring stuff or even cook.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep - You come to where there is still shoreline

to fish; not like you mentioned last year about CT; where you have to park in another timezone and walk to the shoreline....;)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I did like fishing at SPSP last year and was a little under prepare rod was too short and only fished one I will definitly have a bigger rod maybe go to the dark side and go bait casting

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I would love to fish AI but I heard you need a 4X4 and my CRV is too old to the trip and be on the beach

·
Registered
390 Posts
Im in for sure, and willing to bring food or anything needed.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
As far as I know now SURE,, Catman was worried yall wouldnt let him come back cause he keeps winning the big fish contest :D,,,,, would rather have it at AI since I can bring my camper but yall know me I am easy :rolleyes:

Just keep them dang wild ponies under control :mad:

·
Registered
664 Posts
im down
...but shooter, you better bring the you know what! and leave catman with you....and dont pick up any hitchhikers. esp. with those with the name al

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
:)Heck, I'd be up for it if somebody in my area has a truck and feels like driving...:) I'd pay for my share of the gas and a place to stay. I'd LOVE to go, but that's about the only way I could do it.... Ever thought about having one down VA Beach/OBX way????:)

1 - 20 of 96 Posts