Pier and Surf Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
No trolling here so don't take this the wrong way, but what do you guys do with those sharks after the photos?

Are they still alive and do they revive? Or do you have to kill them to get the photo? Or are they so exhausted they can be handled and photographed then still released?

I don't know the first thing about shore based shark fishing, but would like to learn more and maybe do a story on it.

That's pretty awesome stuff. One of my buddies shark fishes from shore when we do our fishing vacation every year down on Captiva. One year he landed a six or seven foot bull shark.

You guys have a point system for different species in one of your tourneys don't you?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No trolling here so don't take this the wrong way, but what do you guys do with those sharks after the photos?

Are they still alive and do they revive? Or do you have to kill them to get the photo? Or are they so exhausted they can be handled and photographed then still released?

I don't know the first thing about shore based shark fishing, but would like to learn more and maybe do a story on it.

That's pretty awesome stuff. One of my buddies shark fishes from shore when we do our fishing vacation every year down on Captiva. One year he landed a six or seven foot bull shark.

You guys have a point system for different species in one of your tourneys don't you?
All the sharks are released. The Big Hammer Challenge has a point system based on different species of sharks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.