Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after a crash and losing everything, this is what I got after 12 hours of work. It's still far from finished, still a lot of editing and a lot more pictures need to be added. The ones their now are all from the Photo Gallery. Those that emailed pictures to me please resend them as all my emails were lost when I had to reformat and reinstall windows. [email protected]

It's saved in a low format for now to keep the filesize low so the pictures are a little fuzzy at first. I think i'm going to split it into two parts and link them together once it is finished.

You can view or download it at SlideShow

I know the text is hard to read on the first picture and a few others, i'm trying to find a decent color that will work for all the pictures that isn't orange or bright green so hopefully that problem will be fixed soon. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to let me know, it's never to late to change any part of it :D I also know the pictures end before the music stops. There's still plenty to be added :)

Enjoy

Tim

·
Registered
290 Posts
WHOOOHOOO, some nice feesh in there.

That was a great idea sharkbite, can’t wait to see the finished product!
:)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Forgot to mention above, those with dialup connections it may be slow the filesize i think is currently 13-14MB which is a big jump from the original 70MB :)

Tight Lines

Tim

·
Registered
337 Posts
I heard the music but it only showed the amiance skins, no fish. how do I see the actual slideshow?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haven't ran into that problem. What Operating system, ie: windows 95, windows xp ect. and also what version of windows media player are you using? In windows media player click on help then about and it'll tell you the version. You can also click on Help/check for updates in windows media player and try downloaded the latest codecs and updated version if available.

Tight Lines

Tim

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have xp, it's a new dell, only 3 months old, I will check the media player when I get home.

todd

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
I gotta get something better than dial up

Waited for 30 min last night an it had only loaded 29 percent.:(

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Cdog

What helped me is this.......
I clicked on the link. Once the windows media player opened up, I dropped the window down to the bottom of the comp screen and turned up the volume. I also dropped the P&S window down as well. It took a while to load so I continued to surf the web in the meantime. Once it finished loading, the music then started playing and I opened the player window back up. Hope this helps.

I enjoyed it very much. So did my son.:cool:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Great job Sharkbite. I have dial-up as well so it took forever to load for me too. Still worth it :) .

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Thrifty, thanks I'll give that a try. Last night it just slowed my puter to a crawl that I couldn't even surf. Maybe miminizing it will help.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hey Cdog/everybody.....I got cable and I highly reccomend it. Over the phone is not the way to go. Sharkbites slide show was up and running in less than 2 min.;)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Now I can't even pull up the media player. I hope you all are enjoying the show, I have yet to see it. Spend a sh#tload of money on a computer, cable modem, and still can't do what I want to. :mad:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Excellent tunes and a wonderful show! Maybe this year I'll have something to add to next years show! :D

Macman

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Well its all loaded but now its buffering.:rolleyes: Now I'm up to 49 percent buffering an 2.5 hrs waiting. Gawd I need something better. :eek:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I gave up . I guess I will have to read the reviews . Cdog let me know ifin you see me in any of the pics .:p

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Hey Koz

2 hrs an 50 min later an I'm done. If I get cable modem I'll cK it out. I know there wont be any pics of me from 03. ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts