Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok - this is an official contest. ;) Due to an earlier post, I have decided that I will purchase a pierandsurf.com tshirt and give it away to the member who is closest to the date of the day the 2000th member signs on at pierandsurf.com.

Any registered member of Pierandsurf may enter if they abide by the following rules.

1. You must reply to this post by May 1, 2003 11:59pm est.

2. You must also send me an email at [email protected] with your date that you have posted here, as well as your member name. (by May 1,2003 - 11:59pm est.)

3. We can not have anyone picking the same date as there will be no tie breaker, and I am only giving away 1 tshirt. Therefore, the earlier you reply, the better chance you have of getting the date you want.

4. Obviously Sandflea and myself are not going to participate in this contest for obvious reasons. ;)

5. NOBODY is to sign up under bogus names to try and reach the 2000th member. If they are caught - they will be disqualified. :p

6. In the event that nobody guesses the correct date, I will then give the tshirt to the closest date posted and emailed to me.

7. If Cdog wins he dosn't have to share his tshirt. :p

OK - time for some fun. :D

Post away and email me today! :cool:

·
Registered
823 Posts
mmmmmm my guess will be may 16th 2003.
:D

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
june 3rd my pops b-day. make it xxl for my pop kozlow :D

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Aug 25th

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Make another PIC sandcasting , new2salt had it first so take another date. Unless you were really set on that date.

Only 98 new Members to go at this time and the deadline to enter is next week.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Moving along nicely i see. That T shirt will go well with my new P&S hat that I will have by th weekend. :D :p

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Just wanted to clarify the 2000th member thing. Which one are we going by? The one on the homepage or the one they give you when you register? Don't want nobody having any rebuttals when I win my T-shirt ;)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts