Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Jason AKA Fl Fisherman is the first 2000+ poster on P&S. Congrats buddy, although by the time you read this, it'll probably be in Fla.

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
Congrats FLF.

If it wasn't for all your wisdoms and the other members of P&S who have answered my question, I would not be where I am today. I've learned a lot in the short 6 months I've been pier/surf fishing.

Thanks again FLF and all the other members who were so generous with their knowledge.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
2000 post club?

I don't know, it's kinda like grey hair. Nobody really wants it. With that said, now I guess we'll have to come up with some kind of MMOTY award. (Motormouth of the year) :eek:. Let me look around, I'm sure I can find something...LOL...Tightlines

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Congrats on post 2000 I was happy to get to my 100th post Nice Job and I always enjoy your posts.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I don't know, it's kinda like grey hair. Nobody really wants it.
:p Good one Hat .

Well I got the grey hair already so 2000 here we come .

Congrats Jason
:)

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Counters...

When Flea installed the new software, some of us lost all of our posts due the new way of counting them and ended up with a lesser amount of posts..

HuskyMD was the leader back then and would be well over the 2,000 mark long ago...

If it wasn't for the new software you guys would be bowing down to HuskyMD as the leader... ;)

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
When Flea installed the new software, some of us lost all of our posts due the new way of counting them and ended up with a lesser amount of posts..
HuskyMD was the leader back then and would be well over the 2,000 mark long ago...
If it wasn't for the new software you guys would be bowing down to HuskyMD as the leader...
Sandcrab is right about the change over so here goes :p

Humility

Bowing down before one's elder. Are those beer bottles in the PIC

I'm sure everyone forgot :) I did .:jawdrop:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Thanks Guys! Yeah Sandcrab is right everyone lost a few hundred on the server changeover. Heck I lost over 300. Hat is just about as a motormouth as me:p Hopefully next year ALL my posts will be reports that are plentiful of fish! Happy Holidays everyone!

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
The beer bottles...

Koz,

They always seem to come up when least expected...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts