Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished Sandbridge almost all day; 8-3. Caught fish until I was sore....mostly in the 3700 block to the market and north to the golfball. Best luck was with a green atomic top water and 4" hologram shad. The fish were in sometimes too close! I then headed home and stopped at Crotan for a last look.....The birds were crashing the beach right at the southern line.........caught at least a dozen more and FINALLY a keeper--31 inches. I'll clean it in the AM; gotta go to work right now.....aarg!

Lotta folks at Sandbridge keeping smalls
:( :(

·
Banned
1,208 Posts
LD,

Yep, nice first post ! A Monday from the beach w/fish all day, arms sore, and fish even to close :eek: Then to put one in the box for eating :cool:

Ya killin' me and welcome to the P&S VA board. Figured you wouldn't have a job with a post like that :D

Go fish,

`bucket

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Greetings and welcome, LouDog!

Just proves what I've known all along, the fish DO know when the weekend is here! What you experienced was the result of all those fish fasting Saturday and Sunday! Let's see, only thirteen more years until retirement....

·
Registered
162 Posts
sounds to good to be true!!!!
actually rode up and down the ocean front this morning till about 430 pm. caught a few pups at the pier on a double bucktail. there were zillions of birds working from 15th st to ft story but too far out. finally ran into a school at lasking and atlantic. caught 6, 22-30 inches. wish i was at sandbridge

1 - 6 of 6 Posts