1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12' om casting rod, lure rating 5 -9 oz
great condition
field casted once
fished twice unfortunately nothing caught!
bass pro shops $119
my price $80 includes s/h

FISH (Finally In Saltwater Heaven)

·
Registered
194 Posts
I can't find that rod in basspro. Are you sure it's rated for 5-9oz and not 6-12? If it's the 6-12, I may be interested.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
If it th 12'

Addict its rated 6-12oz. They changed th ratings on it. If I were you I would jump on it before I do. ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Cdog - thanks for the heads up and you're a gentleman to boot. It'll come back to you in spades one day. :)

bull city - check your pm's.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
addict
its a real heaver. I fished it this weekend In nasty surf conditions so I threw 8nbait which felt more like 3-4 oz.

I'll check back tomorrow .Gotta punch the clock in the morning!

FISH(Finally In Saltwater Heaven)

·
Registered
194 Posts
bull city, that's the one.

check your PM's.

Cdog - thanks for everything.

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Well, dawg gone, as the resident OM user apparently on this board, wished I was off and on-line when the original post was "posted". Dang, I hate having to work, but if there isn't a deal consumated, let me know and I'll take it (long as the eyes are straight). For the record I have a 10' and 11' Ocean Master both with Penn 6500ss reels, and if that reel works on the 12' someone is going to love their new rod.:---> Only apparently not me:(

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Addict
clear your box .let me know if you want it .If not It's sold.

FISH (Finally In Saltwater Heaven)

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
hey to fix that go to upper right side where it says jump to folder and choose sent items and delete the messages there. When u send a message it automatically puts a copy of the message in that folder. Hence more messages you send more room u lose. So clean it out and you should have no problems.

I think there is a way to turn that off under edit options??? maybe not?????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts