Pier and Surf Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
It's about time someone getten something. Were you on shore or in a boat and where and what type of lure . Thanks

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
ahhhhhh

You guys are wasting your time. Joey will never tell you where he caught them. He is ALWAYS tight lipped about those type of things. But I think I know where he got them......;)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the comments. :)

the fish were caught from shore, using a variety of spoons, bucktails and soft plastics. nothing on topwater.

conditions were perfect with light wind and overcast skies.

nice guess FL, but if I'm thinking what you're thinking... that place has been way overcrowded lately with too many anglers putting mad pressure on the fish.

here's a hint: think the bay, specifically mid bay.

doh! I've already said too much. ;)

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Nah wasn't thinking that area but one of your many secret spots that you have. I have slowly been working at collecting enough hints and think I know where you are talking about. Those are some nice fish and maybe one day we will meet up at your "spot":D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
now that's what i'm talking about. keep paying attention to the hints and your effort will pay off. soon you too will become tight lipped. :cool:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice rock but the picture looks too perfect.
you got me! the photo is fake. the warriors lent me their celebrity striper. with a little help with photoshop, i created the above photo. j/k :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts